umpteenth nanowrimo experiment
Sunday, July 31, 2005
 

Ahhhhhhh... summertime... nothing to worry about... right?
No NaNoWriMo - No More! *LOL*
Huh? What is "nanowrimo" anyhoo???

I guess it is all explained HERE: NaNoWriMo.org





Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!



****************

**********

******
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
The Official Countdown To Luminous Luciano's Next Novel Extravaganza - 50,000+ Words Written In 30 Days - or less!
THIS SITE IS BEST WHEN VIEWED WITH INTERNET EXPLORER VERSION 7.0

My Photo
Name:

Born in the Age of Aquarius, destined to seek out truths in many an art form, trained as a historian and a journalist but truly a prose-lover... Luciano is out to dispel any clichés and reinvent them all both to the tune of a little something called the truth as also to his own image - and being old-fashioned, he does not mind that distinction one infinitesimal tiny bit at all...! "There are two ways to spread the light; be the candle... or the mirror that reflects It." I have chosen to be the latter... okay? ~*~ "To be not only a seeker of light... but a dream weaver of light" ~*~ For as surely as the moon reflects the light from the sun, you and I can reflect the Light from Above - and be, indeed, the light of this world! ~*~*~*~ NOTE: THERE ARE COOKIES ~ from at least three parties~ ON ALL OF MY BLOGS! ~*~ accept it!

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / August 2007 / December 2007 /

  • Angelrays - Jesus
  • Google News
  • The Luminous Blog
  • Reference.com
  • Da Buzz - buzzle.com

  • Luminous (\ 0/) Luciano Rules! *LOL*
    Song I am listening to the most: (post-victory)
    Call On Me (I'm The Same Boy I Used To Be)
    - Eric Pridz (The Annual 2005)


    Powered by Blogger

    Click for Marshfield, Vermont Forecast
    WORD COUNT: *110,189* = ***I WON!***

    Click for Marshfield, Vermont Forecast







    moon phases
     





    Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
    Nothing can be done
    without hope and confidence.
    - Helen Keller


    THE CREATIVE's CREDO
    In my mind's eye,
    I recognize the inner power
    of creativity within me.
    I know that it is the Divine power within me
    flowing through the lens of my beliefs, thoughts,
    words, and deeds
    that create the life I experience.
    Through this innate creative process
    I have been unconsciously
    creating my life all along.
    Today I consciously recognize
    my creative power and responsibility.
    I affirm that my life is my most intimate art
    work. I determine to create my life joyfully,
    using the power of my beliefs, thoughts, words,
    and deeds to create the life I desire.
    I combine these images with the feelings of joy
    and let them go,
    knowing that they will create the good things
    I am visualizing and thinking.




    TIME TO PARTY AND CELEBRATE
    YET ANOTHER NaNoWriMo VICTORY...!

    Play it again... uh... Daft...?
    (Lest I call you... naaaaah!)

  • Daft Punk - Robot Rock

  • Lifeform Used for Masterful Infiltration, Nocturnal Observation and Ultimate Sabotage
    Lifeform Used for Calculation, Immediate Assassination and Nocturnal Observation



    Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner

    +++